ball park date?

  • Pamela Day
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hey there everyone,

      My name is Pamela Day and I am a student in the SFSU DVI program  (http://msp.sfsu.edu/intensive/cabaya/dvi_info/).   We want to do the 48hr project as a team (there are 7 of us),  does anyone have a ballpark idea of the dates for San Francisco???

      Thank you thank you!!
    • John David
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi Pamela,

        Great to hear from you, and thanks for posting to the list.  We're glad to have your interest this year.  For you, and the other bay-area film lovers on this list, here is an answer to your question:

        Yes, as you might imagine, the 2006 San Francisco 48 Hour Film Project competition season is soon upon us!!  The 48-hour film-making weekend will (tentatively) be the first weekend in June, June 2-4.  All the films will be screened on the weeknights of the following week.

        These dates are considered workable, but not quite set in stone, so if any of you on this list know of good reasons why these dates are less than ideal, please let me, JD, your local producer for this year's competition, know as soon as you can.

        That said, planning is already fully underway, and the web site for sign-up is set to go live very soon.  More info to follow in the week ahead!!  Also, be sure to keep an eye on the web site:

            http://www.48hourfilm.com/sanfrancisco/

        Encourage interested people to sign up for the email list from that page, as it is the direct source for 48HFP SF info.

        Wishing you all the best, and looking forward to a great 2006 season!

        Yours,

        JD

        John David
        Local Producer, SF