Re: [48hfp] Benefit Screening of 48 Hour Films From Across the USA

  • John David
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
      Yes, I agree it would have been swell to have a film from SF
      in the line-up, as there were many strong contenders.

      However, on the bright side, that means the films selected
      should all be EVEN FUNNIER than the best from SF!

      ;-)

      Here's to watching some amusing flicks for a good cause.
      Hope to see you there!

      Note advanced tickets link below.  Recommended to avoid lines, as
      the ticket booth sells tickets for all movies showing, and it
      can get backed up at times.

      On 9/27/05, Ben Hess <bahess@...> wrote:
      Hi JD and group,

      This looks GREAT but bummer not have any SF films
      included in the lineup! (Main Cabin comes to mind!)

      I hope to make it tomorrow night.

      Cheers,

      Ben Hess
      Producer, Writer