Screening Dates

  • hapavegan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2005
      I could've sworn that the screening dates were next week on August 3rd
      and 4th. But the official site states July 27th and 28th. Can anyone
      confirm which set of dates is correct?
    • John David
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2005
        You might have heard from someone on this already, but just to confirm, the screenings take place on the following dates:

        July 27th, 1st show at 7, second at 9:30, all Group A films

        July 28th, 1st show at 7, second at 9:30, all Group B films.

        Looking forward to seeing everyone at the screenings!  Looks like some great stuff came in.

        All the best,

        JD

        On 7/25/05, hapavegan <verdant75@...> wrote:
        I could've sworn that the screening dates were next week on August 3rd
        and 4th.  But the official site states July 27th and 28th.  Can anyone
        confirm which set of dates is correct?

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Ben Guaraldi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2005
          Hi all--

          The website is correct--screening dates are this week, Wednesday, July
          27th, and Thursday, July 28th. They were incorrectly listed as 8/3 and
          8/4 for a few days in June, but that was fixed as soon as we noticed it.

          Sorry for the confusion!

          Best,

          Ben Guaraldi
          San Francisco Co-Producer