too late to join a team??

  • wredbone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Yo!
      I just got back from vacation and I'm super INTERESTED in joining a
      team.....is it too late?? I'm an eager indie film/video enthusiast
      and have been involved in various aspects of production and freelance
      projects in the bay area. I'm a quick learner, super easy to get
      along with, work well in teams and HARD WORKING. Hope to hear from
      someone soon...................

      Peace, Pam