Seasoned Filmmaker looking to join team, has lots o equip.

  • belvedereproductionskirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      So, I've been planning for months to enter the SF 48 hour film festival and in the last
      month ended up shooting a spec commercial that took all of my money. All of it.

      A few days ago I went on the website planning to put the entry fee on my credit card and
      they are full, should have seen this one coming.

      I'm looking to join in with a team who is already entered.

      I took the weekend off work have been gathering grip and other supplies for the shoot.

      I am a DP/Director who has lots of experience as an AC with the HVX, 35 adaptor (thanks
      to last weekend), some familiarity with the RED, I know the DVX inside and out, as well at
      the XL1 and GL2.

      I have two 600w tungsten lights with umbrellas and a soft box.

      I have some misc gels and diffusions, black wrap etc.

      I have a GL2 and nice tripod, you probably have something better though.

      I got lots of costumes, army fatigues, masks, i think a firemans jacket as well as a BFA in
      Cinema Production from SFSU.

      Looking to join a laid back team of filmmakers for a weekend of fun, creativity and an
      awesome movie.

      Anyone, anyone?

      I may double post in the general forum, I don't know how many of the guys and gals from
      SF post in here.

      Kirk Anderson

      BelvedereProductions(at)gmail.com

      www.flickr.com/belvedereproductions