48 Hour Film Project - 2007 San Francisco Award Winners

  • JD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hello 48 Hour Film Fans,

      Well, it was a beautiful night to be out in Dolores Park last night, watching our 2007 Award Winners.  I hope you made it!  If you didn't, or if you'd like a refresher on the awards that were granted, you can either check our web site at www.48hourfilm.com, or see below!

      Audience Favorites:
      Group A, Tues. June 19th
      "Bisque" by Cheap Productions

      Group B, Wed. June 20th:
      "Apt. 301" by Dream Maker

      Group C, Thur. June 21st:
      "InAction" by Missing Piece Productions

      Group D, Tues, June 26th:
      "Jackson Reynolds, P.I." by Beyond Forever Studios

      Group E, Wed, June 27th:
      "Coach's Day" by The Wooden Robot

      -- Judged Awards --

      Best Use of Character
      "Consumed" by Subject To Change

      Best Use of Prop
      "InAction" by Missing Piece Productions

      Best Use of Line of Dialogue
      "Judgment" by Team BP

      Best Costumes
      "Rosenfeld! For Hire" by Wind Up Productions

      Best Special Effects
      "Awesome Woman and Groovy Girl, Episode 18: Chef's Special" by Montage Productions

      Best Graphics
      "Birds Of The Dark" by A Concentric Voice

      Best Musical Score
      "Unsettled" by Straight Arrow Productions

      Best Sound Design
      "Apt. 301" by Dream Maker

      Best Cinematography
      "InAction" by Missing Piece Productions

      Best Editing
      "Served Cold" by Barewitness Films

      Best Screenplay
      "The Elevator Pitch" by 8-Bit Riot

      Best Acting
      "Time Is Money" by SubSanity

      Best Directing
      "Milestones" by Argonaut Entertainment

      Runner Up for Best Film
      "Judgement" by Team BP

      Best Film
      "Consumed" by Subject To Change

      I want to extend my sincerest congratulations to the winners, and to everyone who participated on a team or gave their support in any way to this project.  It's been a great year, and it wouldn't happen at all if weren't for the dedicated teams who pour their all into it.  You all have my deepest thanks and good wishes.

      All the best,

      JD

      --
      John R. David