48 Hour Film Project - Audience Award Winners

  • JD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Dear 48 Hour Film Projectland,

      Thank you all very much for your patience during the ajudication phase of our Project.  Care has been taken to ensure a fair and accurate count. (No hanging chads!)  At this stage we are hereby announcing the Audience Favorite award winners.  Here are the audience picks for each night.

      Group A, Tues, June 19th:
      Bisque, by Cheap Productions

      Group B, Wed. June 20th:
      Apt. 301, by Dream Maker

      Group C, Thur. June 21st:
      InAction, by Missing Piece Productions

      Group D, Tues, June 26th:
      Jackson Reynolds, P.I., by Beyond Forever Studios

      Group E, Wed, June 27th:
      Coach's Day, by The Wooden Robot

      Congratulations to the Audience Favorite winners!

      For the other awards, our judges are reviewing the films as I write this.  The list of teams who will recieve awards is going to be announced via email, about 1 week before the Awards Show.

      The Awards Show is July 18th, 8:30 PM in Dolores Park, SouthEast corner.  Stay tuned for full details!

      All the best!,

      -JD

      --
      John R. David