48 Hour Film Project - Meet-and-Greet #1 - MAY 23 in SF

  • JD
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      Hello All Bay-Area 48HFP Fans,

      Good news!  Our first Meet and Greet of the 2007 Project season is upon us!

      It will be next Wednesday, May 23rd, from 7 to 9 PM.  We're graciously being hosted in San Francisco at Shine SF  www.shinesf.com.  This is a great chance to celebrate the upcoming bonanza!  You can meet other film-makers, and find people in need of/offering talents for the team roster. This is also your chance to ask me in person about any 48HFP topics on your mind.  Looking to join a team?  Come out and tell people what you do!  Interested in the San Jose 48HFP event this August?  Stop by and get the lowdown.  All who are interested in the 48HFP in any way are welcome, whether they are teamed-up or not.

      When:  Wed May 23rd, 7 to 9 PM
      Where:  Shine
      1337 Mission St.  map here
      San Francisco
      415-255-1337
      http://shinesf.com/

      There will be a second fun 48HFP Meet and Greet event, in Santa Clara on June 5th.  The heat will be on, just 10 days before the San Francisco Kick-off, and we'll also be celebrating the run-up to San Jose's first-ever 48 Hour Film Project!

      Cheers to all,

      JD

      --
      John R. David
      San Francisco Producer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2007

        Hello All Bay-Area 48HFP Fans,

        Just a reminder...  Our first Meet and Greet of the 2007 Project is May 23rd:

        When:  Wed May 23rd, 7 to 9 PM
        Where:  Shine  SF
        1337 Mission St.  map here
        San Francisco
        415-255-1337
        http://shinesf.com/

        Come grab yer potion and chat it up!  Snacks are first-come, first-served of course...

        Cheers,

        JD

        --
        John R. David