actors and actresses

  • David Gizzarelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2007
      04/18/07

      please forward

      actor/actress photos and resumes needed for developing sf website
      [free exposure]

      http://www.sfacting.com - get a free profile - be listed on the
      website - local exposure - no fees

      please note: by replying with the information below, you agree to
      your image and bio being placed on the website. you also understand
      and give me permission to use your image and information to promote
      you. your information can be removed at anytime.

      join in one easy step and get great local exposure for free!

      please reply using email with the following information [copy this
      entire message]:

      [dynamic flash profile will have name, images, resume, video, and
      music!]

      1. name you want on your profile [real name or alias]
      2. acting or artist resume [please do not include address or personal
      information]
      3. up to 3 images, pictures, or video [jpg, bmp, avi, wmv, etc.]
      4. 1 original mp3 or song name you want on profile [mp3, wma, etc.]
      5. email and contact info you want public [email address, phone, po
      box, etc.]
      6. quote or slogan you want on your profile

      and that's it!

      http://www.sfacting.com welcomes you and will do its best to promote
      you and further your acting future with art, media, information, and
      networking!

      best,
      david
      http://www.sfacting.com
      415 830 2957
      dvdgzzrll@...

      p.s. if you need a photo shoot or headshots contact me