New Liberty Entertainment looking for extra people to join.

  • ellie_leon83
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      My team is still looking for sound and lighting crew. The people who
      were suppose to help us out, got called for a job. So, we're in the
      search for new people. We have the sound equipment and some lighting
      equipment. If anyone is interested please give me call on my cell (914)
      433-4582. We'll be having a meeting tonight and if you can join us for
      that it would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks,

      Lorena

      New Liberty Entertainment