Re: Are we in?

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
      Hi Angel--

      Sorry--we meant two business days!

      We will let you know this Monday or Tuesday (6/20 or 6/21).

      Just a little bit longer...

      Best,

      Ben Guaraldi
      New York Producer
      48 Hour Film Project
      http://www.48hourfilm.com

      --- In 48hourfilm-newyork@yahoogroups.com, "Angel" <acevedofilm@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hey, my team and I are really anxious to know if we got selected in
      > the random drawing for the competition. The site said two days after
      > the closing date all teams would be notified of the results.
      >
      > -Angel
    • Ben Guaraldi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
        Hi everyone--

        You all should have received notification whether your team is in or
        out. If you did not, please let me know.

        Thanks!

        Best,

        Ben Guaraldi
        New York Producer