Are we in?

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
      Hey, my team and I are really anxious to know if we got selected in
      the random drawing for the competition. The site said two days after
      the closing date all teams would be notified of the results.

      -Angel
    • Ben Guaraldi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
        Hi Angel--

        Sorry--we meant two business days!

        We will let you know this Monday or Tuesday (6/20 or 6/21).

        Just a little bit longer...

        Best,

        Ben Guaraldi
        New York Producer
        48 Hour Film Project
        http://www.48hourfilm.com

        --- In 48hourfilm-newyork@yahoogroups.com, "Angel" <acevedofilm@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hey, my team and I are really anxious to know if we got selected in
        > the random drawing for the competition. The site said two days after
        > the closing date all teams would be notified of the results.
        >
        > -Angel
      • Ben Guaraldi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
          Hi everyone--

          You all should have received notification whether your team is in or
          out. If you did not, please let me know.

          Thanks!

          Best,

          Ben Guaraldi
          New York Producer