The NY 48 Hour Film Project Winners!

  • MICA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007

      The results are in...

      With special thanks to our judges: Ze Frank, Tom Heller
      , and Memo Salazar and to all of our 2007 teams -
      I am proud to announce the award winners for the New York 48 Hour Film Project.

      The Envelope Please!

      And, the Winners of The Visa Presents New York 48 Hour Film Project 2007

      Best Credit Sequence : Sticks by Brooklyn on Foot

      Best Choreography : Wrong and Write by Double Stunt Double

      Best Musical Score : Have a Nice Thank You by Wunderkrafthaus,
      Honorable Mention:
      Page Interrupted by This Team is Not Yet Rated

      Best Graphics :  House of Fairfax by Figers

      Best Use of Line of Dialogue: Just Talk by Tiger Fight!
      Honorable Mention:
      Audrey Bound by Poecat Productions

      Best Use of Prop: Style Guide by No Down Time in The Cellar for Love

      Honorable Mention:
      Long Night by Redux Productions

      Best Use of Character:House of Fairfax by Figers
      Honorable Mention: Death Metal by KC Collective

      Best Cinematography : Just Talk by Tiger Fight!

      Honorable Mention: Stacked Deck by Team Midas

      Best Acting : Long Night
      by Redux Producions
      Honorable Mention: Just Talk by Tiger Fight!

      Best Editing : Page Interrup tedby This Team is Not Yet Rated
      Honorable Mention: Stacked Deck by Team Midas

      Best Writing : House Of Fairfax by Figers
      Honorable Mention:
      Sticks by Brooklyn on Foot

      Best Directing : Long Night by Redux Productions
      Honorable Mention: Sticks by Brooklyn on Foot

      Runner Up for Best Film: House of Fairfax by Figers

       And NOW the moment you've all been waiting for...

      Best Film of the New York 48HFP 2007

      Long Night

      by Redux Pictures

      Congratulations to all of our awards winners!

      Be sure to check http://www.48.tv for more award winning films.

      Mica Scalin

       newyork@...

      New York Producer