quirky actor available

  • rennaissancegrrl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      I had such a total blast this summer being a part of the 48hr film
      project ( Miso Films wonderful "Entree`") and am hoping to join
      another team! I've done tons of improv, film, theatre, trained in
      London and can pretty much make any part shine.
      See my info below.
      Photo won't attach but here's some actors I'm told I resemble.
      Tina Fey, Janeane Garafolo, Ricki Lake.
      Cheers!

      :)Leah Emmerich
      (pix available upon request)

      LEAH EMMERICH Rose and Associates
      SAG/AFTRA/AEA 212-604-4990
      212-229-7939 818-332-5056
      Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown Height: 5'3" Size: 11/12

      Film
      Entree' Principal 48 Hr Film Project/J. Redfearn
      Seven Falls Lead Indie Short/Adam Mac Beth
      It Takes Balls Lead Indie Short/Michael Fasciano
      Junior (scene w/ Danny DeVito) Principal Ivan
      Reitman, dir.
      Warlock: the Armageddon Dayplayer Tapestry Films/Tony Hickox, dir.
      Sweet and Low Down Principal Woody Allen, dir.

      Television
      The Arsenio Hall Show Singer/Dancer Paramount Television
      Nightmare Dayplayer NBC Movie of the Week

      Off Off Broadway
      Motke Thief Basha (principal) Todo Con Nada/ Aaron Beall
      Draco and the Eclyptic Lauretta (lead) Cherry Lane/Susann Brinkley
      Harm's Way Gravedigger (supp.) La Mama/Mac Wellman
      RACE Puddin' (lead) Anna Deavere Smith
      Marsh Light Bartender (lead) Ensemble Studio Theatre
      Humble Pie Spidey (lead) The WorkShop Theater
      I've Got a Gun...(Reading) Clair (lead) Actors Studio/Tom Palumbo, dir.
      A MidSummer Night's Dream 1stFairy/Snout (supp.) Shakespeare. in the
      Parking Lot

      Original Shows
      THATÖ (NYU Arts Festival) writer/performer The Public Theatre/Dixon Place
      Thinking Water (WP Winner) writer/performer The Knitting Factory

      Regional
      Windows Molly (lead) Los Angeles Theatre Center
      The Road* Becki (lead) Zephyr Theatre, LA
      Twelfth Night Maria (lead) Eugene O'Neill Th. Ctr., CT
      When You Comin' Back, Red Ryder? Angel (lead) Theatre Row, LA
      Heart Beat (Citykids Project) Toni (lead) Nancy Reagan Benefit/Tour
      The Diary of Anne Frank Anne (lead) Ozark Actors Theatre, MO
      La Casa The Child (lead) Bread and Puppet Theatre, VT
      The Alchemist Prunella (lead) The Globe Playhouse, LA

      London
      Ashes Anne (lead) British Theatre Assoc.
      The Childrens Crusade Klara (soloist) National Youth Theatre
      Sleeping Beauty (rock opera) Good Fairy (lead) Lyric Theatre and
      Tour

      Training
      Royal Acad. of Dramatics Arts program, Bennington College, Carnegie
      Mellon,
      New York University (Honors), Shakespeare Coaching: Stephen Burdman
      (New York Classical Theatre)
      Scene Study: Jeff Perry (founding member, Steppenwolf Theatre Co.),
      Improv: Chicago City Limits,
      Upright Citizens Brigade, Acme Comedy Theatre (LA)

      Special Skills
      Improv., Character voices; playwriting; tarot cards; singing (mezzo
      soprano); rock climbing; swimming;
      Freestyle dance; plus size modeling

      *"As Becki, Leah is a standout!" Variety
    • Hilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006

        I was in this last year and it was a blast so  LETS DO IT AGAIN!  Writer /filmmaker looking to form a team. Actors, camerapersons, editors, composers, etc whatever your talent is BRING IT  the more the bettter. Before the competion I have a project we can do to get our feet wet so to speak and this one has several interested distributors so the sky is the limit! So let's get together and make make some magic!  E-mail manta90210@....

        Yahoo! Mail