New York 48 Hour Film Project 2006 - Registration starts Monday!

  • Christina Ruppert Elepano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      New York Filmmakers,

      The New York 48 Hour Film Project is back!

      It will take place on the weekend of April 21-23 and the on-line
      registration will go live this Monday, February 27. To register go
      to:
      http://www.48hourfilm.com/

      BTW, we've revamped the website with a new look and new
      functionality... check out the KITCHEN SINK tab to suggest future
      required elements, upload photos from last year, update the new Film
      Catalogue, and sign up for the 48 Hour Film Project e-newsletter.

      Also new this year... all registration is first come, first served!
      There is no random drawing. So get ready to register on Monday!

      The New York 48 Hour Film Project yahoo group is now ready for action
      too. I know some of you have sent emails recently and I will be
      getting back to all of you in the next couple of days.

      Ben Guaraldi, who was the New York Producer last year in addition to
      being the Boston and San Francisco Producer, sends greetings and well
      wishes for a great project as he focuses on Boston this year.

      I'm looking forward to an exciting project in New York this year and
      hope that you are a part of it!

      Don't forget... Registration starts Monday!

      -Christina

      Christina M. Ruppert
      New York Producer
      48 Hour Film Project