Experienced Director looking for team.

  • FrancoB411
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      If any teams/producers out there are looking for an experienced, award winning director
      to take their short to the next level for the July 48 hour fest, let's talk.

      Quick Cheap Good, pick three.

      My reel is online at:
      http://homepage.mac.com/francoB411

      FrancoB411@...
    • Bill Dyszel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
        --- In 48hourfilm-newyork@yahoogroups.com, "FrancoB411"
        <francob411@y...> wrote:
        > If any teams/producers out there are looking for an experienced,
        award winning director
        > to take their short to the next level for the July 48 hour fest,
        let's talk.

        Hi, Franco-

        Why not just sign up and form a group? I think applications are still
        open.

        -bd