ONE MONTH TO GO!!

  • anemanic1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 1:52 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Milwaukee's first 48 Hour Film Project is only one month away, make
      sure to sign up your teams right away so you don't miss the big event.
      Remember, space is limited.

      If you want to be on a team and don't know who to connect with contact
      me and I can hook you up with someone.

      Also, volunteers are needed the night of the screening so give me a
      call.

      Let's go Milwaukee filmmakers and get ready for a fun weekend of great
      moviemaking!!