Re: When? Also, looking for more team members in/near Dubuque, IA for Madison 4

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hi Crescentia--

      We're expecting that the Madison 48HFP will take place in August.

      We'll send the dates as soon as we have them to the 48HFP Madison
      listserve, which you can sign up for at:
      http://www.48hourfilm.com/newsletter/?city=madison

      Also, we will post them on the Madison 48HFP home page:
      http://www.48hourfilm.com/madison/

      Hope that helps!

      Best,

      Ben Guaraldi