When? Also, looking for more team members in/near Dubuque, IA for Madison 48

  • bluealexandria
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Do we know what the date for Madison is? I can't seem to find it.

      Also, I am looking for more teammates from/near Dubuque, IA.

      ~Crescentia
    • Ben Guaraldi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Hi Crescentia--

        We're expecting that the Madison 48HFP will take place in August.

        We'll send the dates as soon as we have them to the 48HFP Madison
        listserve, which you can sign up for at:
        http://www.48hourfilm.com/newsletter/?city=madison

        Also, we will post them on the Madison 48HFP home page:
        http://www.48hourfilm.com/madison/

        Hope that helps!

        Best,

        Ben Guaraldi