WRAP PARTY 4/24

  • Rusty Meyers
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17 2:51 AM
      Go to the websites below for more info on me and on the monthly WRAP
      PARTY.

      Meet and network with other entertainment (cast & crew) industry
      members in a casual atmosphere.

      We meet the last Thursday of every month at TORINO'S which is located
      at 5570 W. Flamingo (between Jones & Decatur) from 6-9pm.

      We also screen reels, trailers and short films on a big screen tv.

      Great Food & Drink Specials too!

      No Cover & No Minimum.

      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0583620/

      http://www.myspace.com/rawtlnt