WRAP PARTY 4/24

  • Rusty Meyers
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
      For those that are interested in finding possible cast & crew members
      for your team, I suggest attending this monthly event.

      We meet on the last Thursday of every month at TORINO'S which is
      located at 5570 W. Flamingo (between Jones & Decatur) from 6-9pm.

      It's a great opportunity to network with other entertainment (cast &
      crew) industry members in a casual atmosphere.

      We also screen reels, trailers and short films on a big screen tv.

      Great Food & Drink Specials too.

      No Cover & No Minimum.

      Call 702-212-1829
    • Rusty Meyers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
        Go to the websites below for more info on me and on the monthly WRAP
        PARTY.

        Meet and network with other entertainment (cast & crew) industry
        members in a casual atmosphere.

        We meet the last Thursday of every month at TORINO'S which is located
        at 5570 W. Flamingo (between Jones & Decatur) from 6-9pm.

        We also screen reels, trailers and short films on a big screen tv.

        Great Food & Drink Specials too!

        No Cover & No Minimum.

        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0583620/

        http://www.myspace.com/rawtlnt