Interested in joining a group

  • Robert Duvoisin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 7:53 PM
      I am interested in joining a group for this year's Vegas 48 hour film
      competition. I work as an emergency physician in northern california,
      but love to work on these films. I've worked as an editor and DP for
      last year's San Francisco, Vegas, and National film competitions. I
      really just enjoying getting more experience so I'm interested in
      helping in anyway possible. I'm in the process of making some schedule
      switches to make myself available from Fri - Mon a.m. in the end of
      May. Any teams interested please contact me and I'll get back to you
      promptly.

      Thanks,

      Bert