Only 2 more days left.

  • Rusty Meyers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:02 PM
      Has everyone got thier teams ready to go?

      If any more teams need any more cast or crew let me know, I can help
      get you someone.

      Call 320-4844 don't wait.

      For those that I already have helped........... KICK SOME BUTT!!!

      A credit (albiet casting or special thanks) in the film, would be
      appreciated that reads:

      RAW (Real Actors Workshop) Rusty Meyers Founder/Director

      Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0583620/
      http://www.myspace.com/rawtlnt