2007 48 Hour

  • Rusty Meyers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
      We're back.
      Don't wait to pick your cast.
      Actors with training and experience will make your job and film, so
      much easier and better.
      If you want to see what they can do before you say action, then give me
      a call, I have access to them.
      702-320-4844
      Here is a little more about me.
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0583620/
      http://www.myspace.com/rawtlnt
    • abshier@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
        Gang... 944 want to do a story on us this year. Help me by sending bios of you teams including all of your accomplishments!

        http://www.imdb <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0583620/> com/name/nm0583620/
        http://www.myspace <http://www.myspace.com/rawtlnt> com/rawtlnt