thanks rusty

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Rusty_ thanks for the phone number as you know we have no idea how
      many actors we will need so hopefully you can have some people "on
      call" for the weekend but I will most likely need a male and female
      for the weekend. ~Kris
    • Rusty Meyers
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Your Welcome;
        A lot of the RAW (Real Actors Workshop) actors are
        doing projects already but they might only be used in
        smaller roles and would be available to work for you
        too depending on the call times.
        Call me with the specifics and I'll do what I can to
        get you someone.
        I too am working for a couple of teams so if you know
        when and who you would need asap would make it much
        easier for us both.
        As Always, Rusty Meyers

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs