Art Dept Instructor position @ PCC

  • ed_moye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hi all,

      Hope all is well. Just wanted to let everyone in tifn land know that
      we have a position available at PCC for a part time art dept
      instructor. (I've not seen a closing date, and one wasn't listed on
      the bulletin sent to us.) If anybody's interested, you can refer to
      the listing pasted below for more information. At the very bottom is
      important contact information. If, however, you want to throw some
      questions my way, please feel free to hit me directly at
      moyee@... or ed_moye@...

      Also, later in the day, I'm going to post information about auditions
      for PCC's upcoming fall shoots, should anyone, or anyone you all know
      of, be interested in playing with us. They're really cool stories so
      I think it'll be a gas.

      Thanks

      Ed - See listing below

      Instructor, Film & Video Production Technology (Part-Time)
      Requires High School diploma/GED equivalent with minimum two years
      experience in Film & Video art department operations, props, set
      dressing, and set construction or Associate degree in Film and Video
      Production Technology. Instruct Art Department Operations I and II.
      Schedule is flexible. Minimum Salary: $25.00 per hour. Submit
      Piedmont Community College Application for Employment bearing
      applicant's original signature, explanatory cover letter, current
      resume and unofficial/official transcript documenting educational
      requirement and date degree conferred to Personnel Office, Piedmont
      Community College, PO Box 1197, Roxboro, NC 27573. To obtain an
      Application for Employment, contact Personnel Office (336) 599-1181,
      ext. 248/226. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer