Re: Why Solstice weekend?

  • Mindy & Suzan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
      We're sorry for the inconvenience. A lot goes into selecting a weekend
      for the 48HFP and to be honest they didn't even have Solstice marked on
      the calendar we were using. No matter which weekend we select someone
      is going to have a conflict in schedules. But we will keep this in mind
      when planning for next year.

      Thanks,
      Greensboro 48HFP Producers

      --- In 48hourfilm-greensboro@yahoogroups.com, "caron_valentine"
      <caron_valentine@...> wrote:

      > I just wanted to say that the timing is disappointing as I have to
      drive my daughter to these
      > events (she's in a wheelchair) an this is a religious holiday for me.
      Just saying.