Why Solstice weekend?

  • caron_valentine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      I just wanted to say that the timing is disappointing as I have to drive my daughter to these
      events (she's in a wheelchair) an this is a religious holiday for me. Just saying.
    • Mindy & Suzan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
        We're sorry for the inconvenience. A lot goes into selecting a weekend
        for the 48HFP and to be honest they didn't even have Solstice marked on
        the calendar we were using. No matter which weekend we select someone
        is going to have a conflict in schedules. But we will keep this in mind
        when planning for next year.

        Thanks,
        Greensboro 48HFP Producers

        --- In 48hourfilm-greensboro@yahoogroups.com, "caron_valentine"