Is this for us?

  • okeewemee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 4:43 PM
      Hi, my family and I are interested in doing some local acting as
      extras, walk-ons, etc. I saw your site and the information on the open
      casting call. Does this type of project have room for novices like us,
      or will all the talent involved be experienced?

      Thanks,

      Laura
    • Mindy & Suzan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 7:08 PM
        The Greensboro 48 Hour Film Project is open to everyone. Our event was
        created for anyone who has ever been interested in making films, or
        acting in one. What better way to get your feet wet then to jump on in.
        Come out to our Open Auditions on June 5th and join a team or create
        your own.

        See you there,

        Mindy