Re: 48 hours dates and let start a conversation

  • Jerry Vasilatos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 9:10 PM
      Stephen-

      I am trying to register my team for the weekend but the payment page
      keeps returning a message that my transaction is denied, even though I
      have enough credit on my card. have there been any other entrants
      having problems registering when they get to the payment stage?

      JV

      --- In 48hourfilm-chicago@yahoogroups.com, "stephentpatterson"