48 hours dates and let start a conversation

  • stephentpatterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 4:45 PM
      Chicago 48 Hour Film Project is Coming Soon !

      Make A Film in 48 Hours!

      The 48 Hour Film Project, the first and biggest of the
      timed film competitions, brings filmmaking teams
      together to make a movie from scratch — teams write,
      shoot, edit and score original music — all in just 48
      hours. This year the 48HFP will visit over 70 cities around the world.

      And this year it comes to Chicago on June 20 -22, 2008!

      Filmmakers will compete to see who can make the best short film in
      only 48 hours. The winning film will go up against films from around the
      world. Enter Starting This Monday April 28th and save money ! Space is
      limited. Each completed film is guaranteed a big-screen screening in
      front of a full audience at a major Chicago Theater.

      On-line registration

      To be part of the 48HFP, you must register online at
      http://www.48hourfilm.com/chicago .Take advantage of the Early Bird
      Team registration fee is $135 (Regular registration rate is $155).
      Entry is first come, first served, so check out the website and enter
      today! For more information email me at Chicago@... .

      P.S. Save the Dates: Contest June 20-22, screening June 26, 27th, Best
      of Awards July 12th .

      P.P.S. If you participated in the 48 Hour Film Project within the last
      3 years, please email Stephen Patterson after you registered for Media
      Interviews, Screenings, and Planning.

      "The Next Step Is . . ." I will be sending out new rules and helpful
      hints to all the registered filmmakers on a regular basis after
      registration begins. So don't miss out on the perks. Finale words of
      wisdoms " He that starts first begins in the lead and everything else
      is a matter of pace. " Let us create history together.

      We look forward to your participation-sign up on Monday !

      Stephen Patterson
      Chicago 48 Hour Film Producer
      Email 48hfpC1b
    • Jerry Vasilatos
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 9:10 PM
        Stephen-

        I am trying to register my team for the weekend but the payment page
        keeps returning a message that my transaction is denied, even though I
        have enough credit on my card. have there been any other entrants
        having problems registering when they get to the payment stage?

        JV

        --- In 48hourfilm-chicago@yahoogroups.com, "stephentpatterson"