Change of Screening Date

  • laura_asselin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi,
      I was wondering if any team was willing to change their screening date.
      We are currently schedule for 4/12 at the Kendall. We are willing to
      trade any of the nights that are not Tuesday. I work every Tuesday
      night and it is difficult for me to get he evening off. Anyone who has
      a screening on Wednesday or Thursday and is willing to change it would
      be greatly appreciated.

      thank you!
      Laura
      L-train Productions