search for a team

  • yousukemk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi, I am a high school student at newton north high school. I moved from Japan to America
      about a year ago. I am very much interested in film making and it would be great if one of
      the teams could let me join. I volunteer weekly at Newton Cable but I am not experienced
      with film making. I am willing to do anything. Thanks for reading. My e-mail address is
      raul_freak0952@...