The 48 Hour Film Happy Hour

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2005
      Hi all--

      I tried to post this last week, but I don't see it in the archives.
      Odd. Anyhow, apologies if you get this twice.

      The 48 Hour Film Project's Happy Hour is still on. Here's the details.

      WHERE: The Cantab Lounge, 738 Massachusetts Avenue,
      Central Square, Cambridge
      WHEN: Wednesday, March 23rd, 7 to 9 pm

      Afterwards (at 9pm), there will be some live music by Candy's Blues Jam.

      If you can't make it, let me know, so I'll know whether there's
      interest in having a second one.

      Also, feel free to post an ad here about how you'd like to help out
      with a film, or what help you need on your film.

      See you all Wednesday!

      Ben Guaraldi
      benguaraldi@...
      Boston Producer