Re: [48hfp] experienced 48hr film actor would love to play again!

  • James Dingle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Just so you all know - I worked with Robert last year
      as the editor/producer of 'Thousand Yard Stare'.
      Neither me nor any of my crew knew Robert before the
      film.

      He's a wonderful, talented actor and a real catch for
      any team. Go get this guy and make him your lead, you
      won't regret it.

      James Dingle

      http://mail.yahoo.com