Kick Off Event

  • dypiangs
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 7:06 AM
      Ben, the event is listed as being from 6-7. Is it necessary to be
      there th whole time from 6-7, or can people arrive simply before 7?
    • Neraj Tuli
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 10:19 AM
        Hey Ben,

        I second that emotion, what exactly does 6-7 mean? Will some teams get their genre at 6 while others will get it closer to 7?

        Also, will you be providing the prop or just telling us what prop we need to include and it will be up to us to go get it?

        Lastly, do we need to include proof of Boston (landmarks etc) in our movies?

        Thanks,
        Neraj

      • Playomaticmedia@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 11:52 AM
          While we are asking questions:
          How about this one:

          Are you able to accept anamorphic 16:9 or just 4:3 letterbox?

          Thanks.

          Team Playomatic

          In a message dated 4/1/2004 1:19:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, ntuli@... writes:

          > Hey Ben,
          >
          > I second that emotion, what exactly does 6-7 mean? Will some teams get their genre at 6 while others will get it closer to 7?
          >
          > Also, will you be providing the prop or just telling us what prop we need to include and it will be up to us to go get it?
          >
          > Lastly, do we need to include proof of Boston (landmarks
          > etc) in our movies?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Neraj
        • Ben Guaraldi
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 7:00 PM
            > Ben, the event is listed as being from 6-7. Is it necessary to be
            > there th whole time from 6-7, or can people arrive simply before 7?

            Try to be there at 6, so you can get checked in. The genre drawings
            will begin at 6:30pm. The prop, character and line of dialogue
            drawings will happen just before 7.

            This is the 2nd time for the 48HFP in Boston, therefore there is no
            landmark requirement--but the audience *loves* it, so I encourage you
            to try and include a landmark anyway.

            Ben
          • Ben Guaraldi
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1 7:04 PM
              > Are you able to accept anamorphic 16:9 or just 4:3 letterbox?

              We won't be able to switch between the two at the show, so 4:3 is
              better, lest your characters look very very thin.

              > Also, will you be providing the prop or just telling us what prop we
              > need to include and it will be up to us to go get it?

              We tell you what the character, prop and line of dialogue are. The
              teams are responsible for finding them and fitting them in.

              Hope everyone's excited!

              Ben