48HFP: Sorry about the spam!

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 9:19 AM
      Dear 48 hour filmmakers and fans,

      My apologies--I let this group go dormant and unmoderated after last
      year's Boston 48HFP, and my Yahoo email was no longer forwarding, so I
      didn't see the terrible spam that has been going out to the list. (Thanks
      to the person who let me know!)

      I've re-enabled moderation on this list, so you shouldn't receive any more
      emails from it. We've moved away from this forum for the Boston 48HFP--I
      invite you instead to join us on our new Facebook page:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-48-Hour-Film-Project/188001867908059

      Also, note that today is the last day of early bird registration for the
      Boston 48HFP. Sign up at: http://www.48hourfilm.com/boston

      Sorry again for the spam!

      Best,

      Ben Guaraldi