Anyone need an actor to join their team?

  • beckidennis1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:47 PM
      Hi everyone!

      I just joined this group recently, and would like to introduce myself. My name is Becki Dennis. I am a union actor with professional acting experience in over 20 films, tv shows, commercials, and industrials. I recently acted in an NYU Grad Film, and have a principal role in a national commercial for "Boys Town," that is currently airing. As of yet, I am not a member of a team for the 48-hour film project. If anyone is looking for another actor for their team, or know of anyone in need of an actor, you can feel free to let them know that I am interested and available. If you are not already aware, union actors are allowed to work on 48 Hour Film Projects without needing to be paid.
      If you would like to see my resume, headshots, and examples of my work, please go to: www.NewEnglandActor/com/profile/BeckiDennis

      You can e-mail at BeckiDennis@... or call me at my cell phone (978) 835-5661.

      Thank-you, and I hope to hear from you!

      Becki Dennis