Looking to switch FROM Group B TO Group C

  • Jay Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi Fellow Filmmakers,

      Some of my team members cannot make our screening, currently in Group
      B - Tuesday, April 8th @ 9:30pm.

      We are looking to switch places with a team in Group C - Wednesday,
      April 9th, @ 7pm.

      Unfortunately Group C is the only screening time slot that works for
      everyone on my team.

      If you are available to swap - please let me know.

      Best of luck with your 48Hour Films!

      Cheers,
      -Jay Bell
      Pirate Funded Productions
      JayEBell@...
    • Nathanael Hevelone
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Just to follow-up on this post - We are in group E (Thursday the 10th
        at 7pm), looking to switch to B. While E won't work for Jay, if
        you're in C and want to be in E , perhaps we could work out a
        three-way swap.

        -Nathanael