Post Production Sound Person Needed

  • Anne Continelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hey everyone,

      We need a post-sound person to complete our team. We're registered and
      ready to go, but we need that special someone who can take our audio
      files and make our film sound great.

      This is our fourth year competing; we made best-of last year, and I
      think we've worked out the kinks. We're aiming to go further this year!

      We adhere to strict schedules: script must be done by midnight,
      storyboarding by 2am, shooting finished by Saturday night at 9pm, at
      which time it goes to the post-production team. So whoever comes on
      board for post-sound won't be needed until Saturday night. Also, we
      already have an awesome scorer, so your job would only be cleaning up
      the sound (we're recording on dat) and adding any sound effects.

      If you're interested, drop us an email at 20americanfilms@....

      Thanks, and good luck to all.

      Anne