Wanna switch screening dates?

  • pictograph1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007
      Hi! I'm the representative for two groups, the 'sharks' and
      the 'jets', and I REALLY REALLY need to change our screening date,
      which is currently slated (both groups) for Thursday, may 10th, at
      7pm. Any other day than Thursday would be beneficial, but we would
      prefer to swap with groups from tuesday the 15th, or wednesday the
      16th... Any takers? We have a very important screening slated for
      the 10th already.

      Thanks! I can be reached at chris@...