Boston Film Night is this Sunday the 17th--48HFP well represented

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      Midnight Chimes Productions & IMAGINE Magazine invite all filmmakers,
      actors and indie-film enthusiasts to the 3rd annual BOSTON FILM NIGHT.

      Over 600 people from your community...film and video...are expected
      to attend.

      Sunday September 17th
      5PM indie show with Q&A and filmmaker reception (4:30 doors open)
      7PM SAG-indie show with FREE afterparty
      Regent Theatre in Arlington
      http://www.bostonfilmnight.com

      Popular local shorts like Mask of the Ninja, In the Tradition of My
      Family, and The Albino Code play alongside the premieres of The
      Container and Virtue: The Way Of The Modern Samurai. We'll also be
      showing three films from the 48hr film project (The Guts & The Glory, Temporary Spy, and Opening Night Jitters) and Boston Producer Ben Guaraldi will be showing a short and running the Q&A.

      FILMMAKERS & ACTORS: Enter your 3-minute demo reel or trailer for a
      chance to play on the big screen. Those not drawn will play on our
      media centers at the afterparty.

      PROMOTE YOURSELF & YOUR WORK: Information tables available for
      filmmakers, actors, and local industry to promote their work/services
      at the after-party.

      NETWORK: Meet people in the film and video field and get connected.
      Meet the organizers of the BostonFilm @ myspace group.

      Boston Film Night is the most inclusive film event in the Boston area. General admission is FREE. You can reserve a seat for $5 at:
      http://www.regenttheatre.com/events/midnight.htm

      See you there:
      Kevin Anderton
      Boston Film Night & Midnight Chimes Productions
      http://www.midnightchimesproductions.com