You got the skills? We got the fun. Come on over.

  • Eliot Lives Productions
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello 48HFP Peeps,

      Looking for some fun and talented people with skills
      to join Team Red Balloon Productions (formerly known
      as Eliot Lives Productions). We competed in October
      2003 and April 2004 (links to films below). We're fun
      and creative and always have balloon animals in our
      films--what more could you want.

      Right now, would love a good FCP Editor, a Script
      Writer, Shooter and Director of Photography. Let me
      know if you got skills and what they are. Send me an
      email or call (617.501.6296) and we'll discuss.

      www.eliotlives.com/WhenGivenLemons.wmv

      http://www.eliotlives.com/TwistedRomance.mpg

      Thanks!

      NAOMI