Need an extra set of hands?

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi all! My name is Shannon, I'm a sophomore TV major at BU and would
      love to join a team out here! I was Assistant Director on a family
      team in Cincinnati last year (Shut Up And Shoot Productions), and
      would love just to help out and get experience in any way I can. So
      if you need anything from a PA to just someone to make sure your
      coffee cup is always full, just let me know, I'd love to be on your team!

      Thank you so much!

      ~Shannon
      sturney@...