Dates for Boston 48HFP 2006

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hi all--

      Hopefully you're all excited about this year's 48 Hour Film Project in
      Boston. I certainly am!

      We don't have the dates quite set yet, but it's looking to be either
      March 31st through April 2nd or April 7th through the 9th. We'll have
      the time set sometime next week.

      Also, this year we are doing on-line, first-come, first-served
      applications. Applications are going to be accepted starting sometime
      around February 15th. (Again, we'll notify you when that date is set.)

      Contact me with any questions. Hope you are all out enjoying a
      suspiciously early spring!

      Best,

      Ben Guaraldi
      Boston Producer