Off-topic: Paid PAs needed immediately

  • Ben Guaraldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 10:01 PM
      Hi all--

      Stephanie Romano, one of the team leaders from the Boston 48HFP,
      wanted to get the word out about some paid PA positions--see below.
      It is off-topic, but I thought that some of you would be interested in it.

      If you'd prefer that these types of emails were not sent to this
      group, let me know.

      Hope you're all well. I'm down in NYC for the New York 48HFP, which
      has been great fun--makes me wish we could do it twice a year in Boston.

      Best,

      Ben Guaraldi
      Boston Producer
      48 Hour Film Project