1*** Hello All ***

  • Erik Swanson
    Mar 20, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Erik Swanson, of "The Jilted Beasts." I'm originally a denizen of
      the North Shore, now transplanted to the DC area - Home of the 48. I've
      often dreamed of coming Home to take part in the 48, and I'm getting the
      chance this year!

      I wish everybody a Fun, Creative, and SAFE weekend, and I really cannot wait
      to see ALL of your Films.

      Please get them all in on time, as there's nothing more heartbreaking than
      seeing killer films unable to compete!

      Anyhow, I'd love to hear from any of you folks actually Native to the Boston
      Area, and what brings you to this cool competition.

      Take Care,
      Erik