Alias Dream Door

  • drkevlee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      In her dream sequence of the latest episode, notice the door that
      she's trying to reach, room 47.

      [Oooo. Ahhh].

      KL

      [Also noted here:]

      From: Diana Vilagomez <devious_diana@...>
      Date: Mon Dec 1, 2003 8:03am
      Subject: ALIAS!!!

      Long time reader, first time poster. Yesterday's new
      Alias episode had a huge 47 in black print on white
      doors. You could not miss it.
    • Douglas Hafen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        For me the timestamp for this message was
        "Mon, 01 Dec 2003 04:24:47 -0000"
        Also, I found a Sears car service receipt in my glove compartment.
        Time in, and time of estimate both are "02/07/2002 02:47 PM"
        --- drkevlee <kelvin31@...> wrote:
        > In her dream sequence of the latest episode, notice the door that
        > she's trying to reach, room 47.
        >
        > [Oooo. Ahhh].
        >
        > KL
        >
        > [Also noted here:]
        >
        > From: Diana Vilagomez <devious_diana@...>
        > Date: Mon Dec 1, 2003 8:03am
        > Subject: ALIAS!!!
        >
        > Long time reader, first time poster. Yesterday's new
        > Alias episode had a huge 47 in black print on white
        > doors. You could not miss it.

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/