Weird Wake Ups

  • gamehelper47
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      This is so great i cnt believe theres actually a club like this. 47
      has been my fav # for a while now and all of a sudden i started
      seeing it everywhere. My little story goes that during the summer I
      would have trouble sleeping so id constanly would wake up and one
      night woke up at 2:47 then again at 4:47 and then 5:47 and finally
      at 8:47, it was one of the wierdest things ever. I see 47 everywhere
      so i cant wait to send some more of my storys.