[47]Ronde Barber and Supermemo

  • Doug Hafen <doughafen@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2003
      Ronde Barber, Cornerback for the Super Bowl-bound Buccaneers, was
      born 4/7/1975.

      The Memory Software Supermemo specifies a repetition after 4 days
      after a memory item is answered correctly once and a repetition after
      7 days when an item is answered correctly the second time. Version
      seven of the Windows software comes bundled with 47 questions.
    • Plain Simple Brad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
        >Ronde Barber, Cornerback for the Super Bowl-bound Buccaneers, was
        >born 4/7/1975.

        I'm sure his twin brother Tiki [who plays for the NY Giants] was born the
        same day ;)

        Brad